How to Change My IP Address without Using Software?
In order to change your IP address, you may opt for the change IP address software. But often experts use to say that such method is not prominent on the use. If you really want to change IP address perfectly, then you should follow the basic steps. If you don’t know how to do it manually right at your computer, then this piece of writing may offer you more helps.
So, the big question is that how to change my IP address manually?
Sometime it is becoming highly essential to change IP address manually. Some sort of network issues may arise and to sort out those problems you will require changing IP address manually. If you are using multiple PCs on a same network, then manual change of IP address can bring in better results for you. All you need to follow the step by step process and you will manage to end up with a better result.
- First you need to Click Start
- Go to the control panel
- Double click on the network connections
- Double click the enabled device under the LAN or the High Speed Internet
- Right at the Status box window, click on the Properties button
- Drag the Properties window beside the Status window
- Click on the Support tab provided at the Status window
- Click on the Details button, where you will find details for changing your IP manually
- Scroll down at the Properties window to get the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Then select Use the Following IP address
- Then assign a unique digit for each machine on the network
- The subnet mask has always a default value of 255.255.255.0 and you can find it in most of the cases
- Copy that default gateway from the network
- Copy the DNS server info from the details
- Close the windows and test the internet connection
- Repeat this process with all the machines on the network and allot a unique IP for each